|Title:||Information Technology Internship-Spring 2018, Helena, Montana|
Anderson ZurMuehlen is committed to providing top university and college business students with the opportunity to experience IT in a secure environment. Teamed with a mentor, you'll receive "real life" experience through interactions with staff, project teams and by handling real-time issues and deadlines.
You will also have the experience of living Anderson ZurMuehlen's performance standards, which emphasize customer service, attention to detail, communication, and client confidentiality. You will acquire familiarity and understanding of the firm's organization, the services it offers to clients, and practices and policies relating to professional administrative and personnel matters. The internship runs January 8-April 20, 2018.
Information Systems Services (ISS) team intern duties include:
- Assist with maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment such as printers, computers, and servers.
- Run software updates or backups as needed.
- Assist with the development of new desktops, servers or applications.
- Research technical issues or bugs encountered.
- Be enrolled in a degreed computer science, information technology or engineering program with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Have basic knowledge of programming, database management, and technologies like MS SQL, Exchange, Access and .Net frameworks.
- Comply with our mission statement, dress code, and uphold client confidentiality.
- Be in good standing with your college or university.
$15/hour, 20 hours per week
Position closes October 14, 2017
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer/client focus
- Time management
- Ethical conduct
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
- Submit your resume
- Submit your cover letter
- Submit unofficial transcripts
- Include three professional references
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 406.442.1040.
Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is a top 200 CPA and business consulting firm with more than 60 years of experience. As the largest Montana-owned CPA firm, we serve clients throughout the United States and have seven office locations. We are also an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, a national alliance of CPA firms. The Helena, Montana office is located at 828 Great Northern Blvd.