|Title:||Information Technology Internship-Fall 2018, Helena, MT|
Anderson ZurMuehlen is committed to providing top university and college computer science students with the opportunity to experience IT in a secure environment. Teamed with a mentor, you'll receive "real life" experience through interactions with staff, project teams and by handling real-time issues and deadlines.
You will also have the experience of living Anderson ZurMuehlen's performance standards, which emphasize customer service, attention to detail, communication, and client confidentiality. You will acquire familiarity and understanding of the firm's organization, the services it offers to clients, and practices and policies relating to professional administrative and personnel matters. The internship runs September 10-December 14, 2018 and is located in the Helena office.
Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services team intern duties include:
- Assist with maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment such as printers, computers, and servers.
- Run software updates or backups as needed.
- Assist with the development of new desktops, servers or applications.
- Research technical issues or bugs encountered.
- Be enrolled in a degreed computer science, information technology or engineering program with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Have basic knowledge of programming, database management, and technologies like MS SQL, Exchange, Access and .Net frameworks.
- Comply with our mission statement, dress code, and uphold client confidentiality.
- Be in good standing with your college or university.
$15/hour, 20 hours per week
Position closes June 29, 2018
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer/client focus
- Time management
- Ethical conduct
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
- Submit your resume
- Submit your cover letter including salary expectations
- Include three professional references
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.442.1040.
Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services improves the IT experience for our clients by offering virtual desktops, IT security, and business intelligence solutions. AZTS is a division of Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C., a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm founded in 1957. With seven locations, the firm serves clients throughout the United States and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We believe our success is firmly rooted in two things; great technology and relationships. Find out more about joining our team at azworld.com or aztechnologyservices.com.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: