|Title:||2018 Summer Leadership Institute|
Anderson ZurMuehlen’s summer leadership institute offers a highly selective one day program for students from across the Northwest. Designed for rising students (graduating in 1-2 years) who are considering a career in public accounting in Montana. If you’re an exceptional student interested in gaining a greater understanding of the dynamic field of public accounting, we invite you to apply. The Institute gives students the chance to learn more about both the accounting and consulting professions and Anderson ZurMuehlen. Students attend workshops, presentations and networking events. Be a part of our event in Helena on May 15th, 2018.
Institute topics include:
- What is my personality type and how do I communicate with others?
- How to take ownership of my career and understand the different generations in the workplace
- Getting Involved! Service and Leadership in the Business Community
- Emerging trends in the tax profession
- Emerging trends in the audit profession
- Wondering about the CPA Exam? Questions / Answers
- How to apply? How to interview? How to prepare?
- What to consider when transitioning from school to the workforce
Eligibility: To be considered, you must fulfill these minimum requirements:
- Current or expected accounting major and/or relevant field such as Information Technology or Business Management
- Graduating in 1-2 years
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
- Current, incoming and past interns are eligible to apply.
Unpaid leadership opportunity
April 6, 2018: Applications due
April 16, 2018: Selected students are notified
We believe in and practice these core values:
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
How to apply: simply prepare the following documents to submit with your online application:
cover letter addressing:
- Why you are interested in a career with a public accounting firm in Montana
- Unofficial transcript (PDF/Word document with screen prints are acceptable)
- Please specify if you need gas/mileage reimbursement for travel to the session
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.442.1040.
Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is a top 200 CPA and business consulting firm with more than 60 years of experience. As the largest Montana-owned CPA firm, we serve clients throughout the United States and have seven office locations. We are also an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, a national alliance of CPA firms. The Helena, Montana office is located at 828 Great Northern Blvd. at Great Northern Town Center.