A great opportunity with Anderson ZurMuehlen exists for a Cybersecurity Analyst. This is a new position that will work closely with the Cybersecurity Engineer and Attest department. We are looking for a dynamic, high performing individual with network administration and security experience to work within the firm and with clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze cyber operations from an offensive and defensive standpoint
- Provide operational analysis of information system data for characterizing vulnerabilities or threat activities
- Security technology administration e.g. firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Assistance with consulting engagements within the identified scope of the project
- Assistance with audit engagements within the identified scope of the audit
- Assist the firm with data analytics projects
Candidate must have the following minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Familiarity with current enterprise network defense capabilities and global cyber threats
- Ability to conduct leading edge analysis and identification of security requirements
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical person
- Good organization and strong team building skills
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with little oversight
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills including report writing and documentation creation
- Ability to work increased hours when required
- Willingness to learn and expand professional knowledge
- Experience with broad range of operating systems, applications, and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to support systems and applications in a network environment
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Entrepreneurial drive and interest in growing this consulting service
- Top candidates will be subject to a comprehensive background check.
Education or experience:
Degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Information Security, or related field, or comparable professional experience.
$45,000-$65,000, depending on experience, comprehensive benefit package
Position open until filled
Work inside a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities. Some travel required. This position is located in Helena, MT.
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Ethical conduct
To apply, submit the following:
- Cover letter including salary expectations
- Three professional references
We believe in and practice these core values:
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-442-1040. We can also be reached via LinkedIn, Facebook or at azworld.com.
Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C., a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm founded in 1957. With seven locations, the firm serves clients throughout the United States and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We believe our success is firmly rooted in two things; great technology and relationships. Find out more about joining our team at azworld.com or aztechnologyservices.com.