|Title:||Administrative Professional - GF|
|Location:||Great Falls, Montana|
As an Administrative Professional, you would be responsible for a variety of duties such as:
- Draft and review general correspondence.
- Back up receptionist as needed.
- Carry out client and office errands.
- Assist with scanning and filing.
- Assist with mailings and other marketing efforts.
- 1-2 years related administrative experience and/or high school diploma.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing situations and needs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Communicate clearly and accurately both orally and in writing.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to change work plans/hours to fit flow and volume of work
If you can visualize yourself in this position, apply online with a letter of interest containing three professional references and salary expectations. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you have any questions.