Software Engineering Internship-Summer 2018, Helena, MT
|Title:||Software Engineering Internship-Summer 2018, Helena, MT|
Anderson ZurMuehlen is committed to providing top college and university computer science students with the opportunity to experience software engineering in a professional environment. Teamed with a mentor, you'll receive "real life" experience through interactions with clients, staff, and project teams and by developing commercial software in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
You will also have the experience of living Anderson ZurMuehlen's performance standards, which emphasize customer service, attention to detail, communication, and client confidentiality. You will acquire familiarity and understanding of the firm's organization, the services it offers to clients, and practices and policies relating to professional administrative and personnel matters. The internship runs from June 11-August 17, 2018 in Helena, MT.
Business Intelligence – Software Engineering Intern duties include:
Our ideal candidate possess:
- Acquire familiarity and understanding of the firm’s organization, the services it offers to clients, and practices and policies relating to professional, administrative, and personnel matters.
- Assist with design, development, testing, and maintenance of software systems.
- Troubleshoot issues and document solutions related to software systems.
- Assist with the implementation of software systems.
Compensation: $15/hour, 36 hours per week
- Be enrolled in a degreed computer science, information technology or engineering program with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Possess basic understanding of programming and database management technologies, ideally C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, and Visual Studio.
- Comply with our mission statement, dress code, and uphold client confidentiality.
- Be in good standing with your college or university.
Deadline: March 30, 2017
We believe in and practice our core values:
- Technical knowledge
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer/client focus
- Time management
- Ethical conduct
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
How to apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Include three professional references
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.442.1040.
Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services improves the IT experience for our clients by offering virtual desktops, IT security, and business intelligence solutions. AZTS is a division of Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C., a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm founded in 1957. With seven locations, the firm serves clients throughout the United States and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We believe our success is firmly rooted in two things; great technology and relationships. Find out more about joining our team at azworld.com or aztechnologyservices.com.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: