|Title:||Client Services Specialist|
A great opportunity with Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services exists for a Client Services Specialist. This is a new position and has tremendous growth potential. We are looking for a dynamic, high performing individual with customer service experience to monitor support requests and communicate with clients. The position closes on April 27, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Answer technical support requests submitted by email and phone
- Document and track technical support requests
- Assign technical support requests to appropriate Help Desk employee
- Track and follow up on previous technical support requests
- Communicate with customers on progress regarding support requests
- Complete timely and accurate documentation
Candidate must have the following minimum qualifications to be considered
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to present a confident and professional demeanor
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical person
- Good organization and strong team building skills
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work increased hours during peak work cycles
- Willingness to learn and expand professional knowledge
- Experience operating Windows computers and Microsoft Office
Two years’ experience in customer service.
$15-$16/hour, depending on experience, comprehensive benefit package
Work inside a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Some travel requirements.
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Ethical conduct
To apply, submit the following
- Cover letter including salary expectations
- Three professional references
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 406-442-1040.
We believe in and practice these core values
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services improves the IT experience for our clients by offering virtual desktops, IT security, and business intelligence solutions. AZTS is a division of Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C., a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm founded in 1957. With seven locations, the firm serves clients throughout the United States and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We believe our success is firmly rooted in two things; great technology and relationships. Find out more about joining our team at azworld.com or aztechnologyservices.com.
Top candidates will be subject to a comprehensive background check.