|Title:||Staff Consultant-Missoula, MT|
Are you a self-starter with a desire to grow within a vibrant professional firm? Anderson ZurMuehlen is searching for a motivated individual to join our attest team as a Staff Consultant in Missoula, MT.
As a professional working in Attest Services, you will be responsible for working in a team environment on various client engagements. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining source data from clients and conducting interviews as applicable; clearly documenting completion of these tasks
- Promptly handling client inquiries and requests
- Tracking time on client engagements and maintaining appropriate records
- Making suggestions to improve client internal procedures
- Providing regular project status updates to supervisors
- Preparing financial statements and related footnotes
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and promote efficiency and innovation
- Ability to multi-task
- Skill in using research software
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Positive attitude
- Basic organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating and application software
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and scheduling needs in a positive manner
Education, Certificates, Licenses
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required, Master's in Accountancy or other related field preferred and a CPA license preferred. Those actively pursuing a CPA license are encouraged to apply.
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and fundamentals of internal control systems. Understanding of accounting software systems and general databases. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office required.
$18.00-$22.00 per hour, depending on qualifications
Position closes at 5:00 p.m. on June 29, 2018
Work inside a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel requirements, up to 25%.
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer/client focus
- Time management
- Ethical conduct
We believe in and practice these core values
- Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
How to apply
- Submit your resume
- Letter of interest including salary expectations
Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm. Since 1957, the firm has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. With seven locations, Anderson ZurMuehlen serves clients throughout the U.S. and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We are also an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, a national alliance of CPA firms. Find out more at azworld.com.
If you have any questions contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 406.442.1040.